We maintain ongoing certifications for the most innovative, safe, and efficacious intravenous IV drip and intramuscular IM protocols to treat acute and chronic disease. Highly effective therapies include vitamin C therapy for cancer support, chelation for heavy metal detox, and immune system building for chronic disease.
Purety Family Medical Clinic is able to provide cutting-edge, personalized IV drip medicine. Our doctors are well versed in a wide variety of IV formulas, and maintain ongoing certifications for the most innovative, safe, and efficacious intravenous protocols.
All IV drip treatments are custom-formulated for each patient, and are administered by our specially trained doctors.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – commonly caused by nutrient deficiencies aggravated by reduced gastrointestinal absorption.
- Supportive care for those with cancer – high dose vitamin c, IV curcumin, IV glutathione, Poly MVA, DCA, alpha lipoic acid, and radiation healing support are very helpful.
- Neurodegenerative disorders – nutrients effective at healing nerves focus on alpha lipoic acid and glutathione.
- Anemias – IV and IM iron are extremely helpful in severe anemia
- Depletion following chronic illness
- Chronic infection treatments include IV ozone and hydrogen peroxide
- Support for tissue repair and healing
- Support for detoxification
- Heavy metal detoxification through IV chelation
- Acute and chronic infections and many other health concerns
- Dehydration from acute illness
- Support for addiction
If you have never received IV drip therapy, it is a very safe and enjoyable process. You need to first set up an initial consultation with one of our doctors in order for them to create an effective IV drip protocol for your health goals. IV drip can be received multiple times per week for certain conditions very safely. Depending on the type of IV you receive, you can expect to have a boost of energy, relief from an acute illness, and even some fatigue if your body is needing rest. Give us a call if you have any questions or if you think IV drip therapy may be for you.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please call us at (805) 618-1626